Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Please note, by applying for a job online, you also acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policies.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The HRSP Analyst will need to providesupport to our customer NetApp India The selected person for this role will be primarily responsible for providing production support for our customer's HCM system (SAP Success Factors). The successful candidate should have strong HR process knowledge (Hire to retire), hands-on experience using Success Factors system. The right candidate should have a natural customer service mindset besides being a strong team player. A professional sense of curiosity and demonstrable judgement for the appropriate level of detail for each research task during scoping or troubleshooting is essential to be succeed in the job
This is a remote (Midwest US based), individual contributor role which drives top line revenue and growth of MSP solutions through pipeline management and the successful execution of the sales cycle. Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle for small/medium to large (global) MSP opportunities, Payroll, Independent Contractor and/or Services Procurement/SOW programs within the Midwest assigned geography(s).
Key responsibilities include business case and solution development, engagement of appropriate team members, creating and management of presentations and collateral, pricing and contract negotiation, and final terms and conditions. Meet or exceed annual sales and pipeline targets.Must be comfortable gaining access to and working directly with varied leadership, from Presidents to C-level to VP’s of Procurement and Human Resources. The Workforce Logiq culture is extremely entrepreneurial and nimble, where each person works independently and creatively while still collaborating with team members on bundling service solutions and seeking new directions of expansion. Management and use of all activities are required and will be driven from Salesforce.com.
- The primary responsibility is to support the TMNA company car program which consists of business and personal use vehicles used by team members of TMNA and TMNA affiliate companies.
- This individual will report to the TMNA Vehicle Services Manager and as a team, will support the Vehicle Service department’s objective of customer focused service from ordering through disposition for business and personal use vehicles
- This role is a Workforce Logiq role, sitting with our Program Team at Toyota in Plano TX. This is a contract position, with an end date of 10/31/2020, but has the possibility of being extended.
- The primary responsibility is to support the Sourcing team with the preparation of contract documents & RFP development. The individual must also work across the Procurement organization coordinating with multiple business teams.
- This individual will report to the Strategic Sourcing Manager and as a team, will support the Strategic Sourcing department’s objective of increasing supplier value and overall risk mitigation.
The recruiting manager provides leadership, support, advocacy and vision to recruiters and support staff who provide recruiting support to hiring managers across various business units. Effectively managing the recruitment process to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet Toyota’s current and future needs. Must be able to report to work daily at the Toyota facility in Plano, TX (this is not a remote role).
We are looking for a senior recruiter, with high-volume finance, accounting, or corporate services recruiting experience, in a Corporate or RPO environment. The Recruiter oversees the identification of potential candidates, interviewing, selection, and placement of candidates for employment. Ensures recruiting strategy, methodology, and processes are aligned with the company's talent strategy and desired employee capabilities/skills. Ensures compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting function.