- Manages the day to day activities and delivery of the contingent workforce program from requisition intake, candidate screening, interview, hire and ongoing performance
- Manage suppliers and identifies new suppliers when needed to support the program
- Hires and manages the team that works directly with the hiring managers and the suppliers in the fulfillment of requisitions
- Builds a cohesive team of service delivery staff dedicated to ongoing improvement of business operations
- Ensures the onsite team maintains a consistent focus on customer service; provides guidance and support in the retention of profitable business; builds relationships at with hiring managers, suppliers and any user of the program.
- Directs and participates in regular account reviews; provides feedback on strengthening key competencies, improving service delivery; attracting high caliber service staff; containing operating expenses and managing within budget.
- Participates in quarterly performance reviews with key accounts; ensures performance meets agreed service levels; implements any appropriate follow-up actions.
- Runs reports to ensure key metrics are met and provide correct action plan to improve performance
- Analyzes operational and financial performance indicators and monitors trends to ensure service delivery meets agreed levels.
- Manages the recruitment, selection, orientation, development and retention of high caliber staff.
- Sets performance objectives, provides ongoing training, coaching/counseling and supervision of operations personnel, conducts periodic performance reviews; takes corrective actions as appropriate; manages compensation adjustments.
- Identifies needs for expansion of existing service delivery technology and development of new technology solutions. Participates with corporate resources in defining requirements, designing functionality, implementing new technology, etc.
- Participates in the development of the annual strategic business plan and budget; monitors progress against business objectives throughout the year.
- Evaluates industry/business trends for potential impact on the organization; identifies key business opportunities and potential threats to the organization.
- Identifies opportunities for establishing relationships with complimentary business partners in the pursuit of new business. Develops and manages such relationships in the best interests of the company.
- Identifies opportunities for new service offerings and/or extensions of existing service offerings to support continued expansion of the business.
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
In accordance with applicable organizational policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, may perform the following supervisory responsibilities:
Interviewing, hiring orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Supervises: (direct reports may include the following positions)
- Resource Managers
- On-boarding Specialists